Baked Feta with Tomatoes and Olives
Mediterranean baked feta is roasted to perfection with fresh herbs, tomatoes, olives, and a drizzle of olive oil. This is an appetizer everyone loves!
- 8 oz. block of feta
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/8 cup thinly sliced red onion (or 1/4 cup if you really love onion)
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red pepper
- 1/3 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp. chopped basil
- 1 tsp. chopped oregano (or ½ tsp. dried)
- ¼ tsp. black pepper, fresh cracked
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
Preheat oven to 400° F (205° C).
Mix all ingredients other than feta together in a small bowl.
Place block of feta into a small rimmed oven safe baking dish. Add tomato mixture to top of feta, letting it spill over into the dish.
Bake for approximately 20 minutes until vegetables are roasted and feta has softened. Serve with crackers and/or vegetable crudités.
Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 545mg | Potassium: 155mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1020IU | Vitamin C: 22.3mg | Calcium: 217mg | Iron: 1.2mg