Easy watermelon popsicles can be prepped in 10 minutes with yogurt, lime, and agave or honey - they're the best healthy summer treat for kids (or adults)!
Servings 10 popsicles
- 4 cups watermelon
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar or honey
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
Add watermelon, agave, yogurt, and lime juice to a blender or food processor and blend until fully blended.
Pour into a popsicle mold. Place in freezer and freeze for at least 4 hours, preferably 6-8.
Remove each popsicle from its mold and serve.
- Pour into a popsicle mold. Place in freezer and freeze for at least 4 hours, preferably 6-8. Depending on popsicle mold type, you may need to insert popsicle sticks after 1-2 hours in the freezer to keep them from sinking in too far.
- For pulp free popsicles, pass blended mixture through cheesecloth before pouring into mold.
- It's best to remove all popsicles from their mold within the first couple days of freezing. After removing, wrap each one in wax or parchment paper and store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- I use regular full fat plain yogurt, but you can use plain Greek yogurt instead. This will add more protein, but will also add more tanginess so you may want to add more agave syrup to balance the flavors. Flavored yogurts can be subbed as well if needed but will affect how pronounced the watermelon flavor is and the overall sugar content.
Calories: 38kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 12mg | Potassium: 106mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 370IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg